Installs, Moves, Changes & Asset Recovery
IMAC projects, moving or changing your IT equipment, can be a demanding task that puts pressure on your team or business. Rico Field Engineering’s asset recovery & IMAC services are here to take away the pressure and make IT changes easier than ever.
Our IMAC & asset recovery team provide a high-quality, managed service to support your IT rollout project, IMAC requirements (Installs, Moves, Additions, Changes), or asset recovery activity. All in partnership with you.
Rico’s specialists work with your team to engage in a strategic planning process. We identify the scope and requirements for the task, resulting in a comprehensive solution for IMAC services and asset recovery.
Our Projects Team will manage the entire process for you, providing technical IMAC engineers to carry out the work. They support your staff members and team to ensure the changes are made carefully and efficiently, in the way that best suits your business.
IMAC Services Include
We provide a range of extensive IT, IMAC and asset recovery services. If you have any IT requirement, please get in touch with Rico Logistics today. In addition to IMAC, we also have a range of technical courier services & support available.
Our IT and IMAC services include:
- Site preparation
- Hardware staging & software loading
- Storage and distribution
- Installation and configuration
- Removal and disposal of packaging
- End-User training or familiarisation
- One or two-person decommissioning
- Supply of packaging
- Consolidation and inventory services
- Transport to central warehouse or onward shipping
- Temporary storage and re-deployment
- Environmental disposal
- Asset identification
- Photographic asset recording
- Security cleared and PES screened technicians
- Data erasure and drive destruction services
Other IMAC & IT project services
- Data migration
- Hardware and software upgrades
To speak with the Rico technology services team regarding our asset recovery & IMAC services, please contact us on the number below. We look forward to hearing from you.