Safe and Compliant Deliveries
Rico Medical Logistics is proud to have over two decades of experience in providing medical delivery services to surgeries, hospitals, and clinics across the country. We work tirelessly to support the requirements of many different organisations within the UK’s diverse medical sector. We count many different NHS Foundation Trusts amongst our clients, including Teaching Hospitals and Acute Trusts, as well as private hospitals, chemists, and diagnostic teams. Some of our most notable clients include Biocare, the NHS Grampian, AAH, and GE.
We offer a whole suite of medical delivery and logistical services that are in line with all MHRA / CPA (UKAS) guidelines and directives. We have full licensing to store and distribute all 9 classes of Dangerous Goods classified under the ADR Regulations. Whether it’s a pharmacy delivery of controlled drugs or a blood transport requirement, Rico Logistics can help.
Our Medical Logistics division is overseen by a team of Dangerous Goods Safety advisors who work tirelessly to ensure that we are always compliant with all regulations.
We work with a fleet of more than 3,000 couriers who have extensive training in GDP Awareness. This ensures that your deliveries are always handled with care and in line with the directives in place. We hold full 9001 and 1400 Accreditation, which allows us to offer our clients efficient and high-quality service.
What can we do to help your business?
As the medical sector prepares to meet a series of significant challenges in the next few years, we have opened a wide array of storage and distribution facilities and hired or contracted more than 3,000 trained medical couriers. This allows us to provide exemplary services at cost-effective rates.
Our medical delivery services are fast, affordable, and trackable, ensuring that your medical deliveries arrive safely and on time.
Medical delivery services
- We have more than 40 service centres across the country
- Our couriers are available on a 24/7/365 basis, overseen by experienced account managers
- Book your pick-ups and deliveries online
- We provide real-time tracking, electronic proof of delivery, and a time-stamped audit trail for all of our clients
- We only use accredited professional couriers with GDP and ADR training
- Our couriers are trained and licensed to distribute and store all 9 classes of Dangerous Goods under ADR Regulations
- Our courier vetting has been voted ‘best in class,’ and is in line with BPPS, including DBS checks
- We provide updates via SMS and email
- Fully flexible scheduling
- Detailed delivery reports, including doorstep checks
- In house DGSA
- Our management team holds ISO 9001 and 14001 accreditations