Can you Sell Logistics?
Business Development Manager
We require an experienced Business Development Manager to join our successful Sales team.
Working as part of a team, you will have a proven track record of developing new national sales with corporate companies and selling within defined business sectors across multiple locations.
With persuasive communication skills, in both written and oral form. You will also have;
- Track record of success in B2B and B2C new business sales
- New business results orientated
- Strong negotiating and selling skills
- Drive and enthusiasm
- Determination to meet new business targets
- Ability to research and appoint your own prospects
- Highly presentable and have excellent presentation skills
- The ability to solution sell and compose proposals and tenders.
- Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
Working knowledge of SalesForce would be an advantage, but training can be provided to the right candidate.
Ideally, you will have experience of the Sameday courier market, but applicants from a transport logistics background, such as Next Day, Pallet network, or other logistics network sectors may be suitable.
This is a permanent and full-time contract with your working week running from Monday to Friday.
The post carries an attractive basic and industry competitive commission structure uncapped, company car or car allowance. If you want to be part of our dynamic sales team and believe you have the skills and drive to succeed please apply below.